Friday, August 20, 2010

Love SMS Cute Quotes & Free Text Message Sayings

Love SMS Latest Love SMS for your lovers. Send these Love Messages to your Boyfriend / Girlfriend and tell them you really love them. Send these lovely pick up lines of Love Text Message poetry and piyar sms now!








love is when you tell after a fight

Love is when

You tell after a fight

That

You don't want 2 talk

And

...Still You check Your

mobile to know

If You have missed

call or msg ... !



Feel The Innocence Of

True Love ... ^.^











i never did my homework

Love Quote By Boy-



I Never Did My Homework



2 Get Punishment Of

Standing In Front Of My Angel's Bench



Just 2 See Her For The Whole Period.











sumtyms life brings us to such a stage

Sumtyms Life Brings

Us To Such A Stage,

That

If Sum1 Asks Us...



..."What's d Best n Worst

Thing Happened To You?"



We Just Have 1 Answer



... LOVE ...











love iz so strange

LoVe iZ sO sTraNge. . . . . .

sOmeTimez iT bEcoMez rEasOn tO LiVe LiFe . . . . . :-)

&

sOmeTimez iT bEcoMez rEasOn tO LeAvE LiFe ...:-)











no one in the world has the ability to stop tears

T r U t H



No one in the world

has the ability to stop

their Tears

...When

Their loved one's says to

Them:



"Don't leave me, I need

you"



Or



"Leave me, I don't need

you. . ."











though a boy is physically stronger

A w e s o m e ! ! !



"Though A Boy

Is Physically Stronger

Than A Girl

...But

Through Out His Life

He Waits For That

1 Girl In front Of whom

He Willingly Kneels Down"











love knows no difference between

..U l T i M a T e..

...T r U t H...



Love knows no

difference between

...Life n Death ...

The One who gives

You a reason to Live

is also The One who

takes Your Breath

Away ! !











love is when you miss her

Love is when

You miss him/her

even b4 he/she Leaves

Its when

You called to Listen 2

...him/her

Talk all night & neva get

tired of hearing his/her Voice

Its when

The thought of his/her

name gives u Butterflies

n

U see his/her Smile when

U close Ur eyes. . .

This feeling is

~I r r e p l a c e a b l e~











love is that beautiful forest

L O V E

Is That Beautiful Forest ...

Where Brave

T I G E R S

Are Killed By The Attractive

...Eyes Of Beautiful

D E E R S











i reject love if you r not my lover

I reject LOVE

If you r not my

Lover...



I close my HEART

...If you r not inside it...



&



I'll Keep My Eyes Close

If you r not gonna b the

1st thing my eyes sees...