Sunday, August 1, 2010

Miss you SMS and Missing you Quotes Collection

I Miss You SMS Messages. Latest Urdu and English Missing u text that includes Romantic miss you love poems. Send these Lovely pick up lines to your love and your friends when you mis them. Friendship Miss You SMS for best friends ... have fun




This Love is Love the Love

best Love way Love to Love say

Love u Love that Love I

Love Miss Love U Love,

read it again widout word Love.





Aap ki yaad main ek shair arz hai.

Today is Monday, tommorow is Manglwar.



Wah wah



Today is Monday, tommorow is Mangalwar..



I Miss u Yaar

I Miss u Yaar.. ;->





Missing You ...



Is Not The Hard Part !!!



But ....



Knowing That



I Once Had You ...



Is What Breaks My

Heart ... !!!







I wil yad u very zyada

U b yad me bht much

U r very zyada gd dost of me

I thnk im b boht acha frnd of u ka

So plz dnt bholna me ko

Me also kadi v nai 4get u ;->









Wen U r lonely, m sad..

Wen U r happy, m glad..

Remeber dat wat ever U feel i feel it twice..

So if U miss me 1ce,

I Miss U 2ce:-)...







You may miss me.

You May Ignore Me.

You May Even 4get Me

Bt 1Day If U

Want To C Me, Dont Search Anywhere

Jst Watch Ur Shadow

I Will B Dere..



Do U Know???



The Meaning Of. . . Healthy Life...??



1 Hour Exercise?

2 Time Bath?

3 Time Eat?

5 Times Pray?

6 Hour Sleep?

8 Hour Work?



& 1 Min Thinking Of Me.





Search:

My feelings









Searching..









Found!









Loding..









¡¡¡¡

10%









¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

50%







¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

100%





Done!







Result: - Missing You:-)







Bathmeez

Chaddar Ki Kameez,

Lohe Ka Paijama,

Bandar Tera Mama,

Billi Teri Mausi,

Kutte Mera Yaar,

Aam Ka Aachar,

Miss U Mere Yaar







"It's A Horrible Thing To See Your

Lost Love Walk Past You With Another Girl,

And It's The Worst Thing To Know

That You Made



A Mistake In Letting Him Go."