Friday, August 20, 2010

Smile SMS / Text Messages

Here I would like to share a collection of smile quotes which makes me smile, Smile Day is celebrated On 8 feburary So Wish you Friends And Loved Ones by Sending Such Nice Smile SMS Messages








its not that you stop smiling

Its not That You Stop Smiling as You Grow Old.





The Real Thing Is You Grow old Because You Stop Smiling.



Donate a Smile Today.



And Live Longer... :-)















rose is famous 4 grace

Rose is famous

4 grace



Advocate is famous 4 case



Horses r famous

4 race

But

Smile

Is famous

4ur face

So keep Smile.!















a rupee is easy 2 earn

A Rupee iS Easy 2 Earn

But

a Smile iS Hard 2 Find

Rupee Loses iTs Value

Smile Increases iTs Worth

I Lost a Rupee Wen I sms U

But

Who Cares

iF I Won uR Smile ;->















a smile is nearly always

A Smile Is Nearly Always

Inspired By Another Smile...

True Love Is When Your Heart

And Your Mind Are

Saying The Same Thing ...















smile can make even dead people alive

Baby's Smile can make Even dead people alive,



Girl's smile can make

Living people die



Moral-U can believe a child

But never a girl. . . ..

















thousands of languages around world

Thousands of languages around this world

but

"smile" can beat them all.

Bcoz

"Smile" is the Language even a BABY can speak.

So keep smiling.

















sad girl was sitting with her boyfriend

A Sad girl was sitting with her boyfriend.



Boy:U r d second most beautiful girl I've ever seen!



Girl:Who's the first?



Boy:It's YOU When u smile... ;->















i can find no common denominator

Among those

Whom I like or admire

I can find no common denominator

But

Among those

Whom I love

I can ...

All of them make me smile ... (:















im gonna smile

I'm gonna smile

&

Make U think

I'm happy

I'm gonna laugh,

So U don't see me cry

I'm gonna let U go in style

&

Even if it kills me

I'm gonna smile ..















successful people always

Successful People Always

Have 2 Things In Their Lips,

Smile & Silence.!

Keep Always

All The Best